May 5, 2009

Early Summer...


Most of my April and early May days, i spent it at home and on my Japanese tutorial. More time of rest and weight gaining. . .I became thin in that university, i am heavy at around 47 klg only, "Payat" in deed.


At this time I know already how to read/write the hiragana and katakana japanese characters.


These are the basic/fundamental nihongo characters a beginner must learn. It's fun and very interesting to learn the japanese language. You perhaps learn their culture. Our "sensei"s are all good coming from Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku (Phil Nikkei-Jin Kai Inc).


My summer days is still good.

2 comments:

glaiglay said...

kuyawa jd ana niya uie! maulaw man pd ko uie! huhuhu


ang LAPAD ha!hahaha

Patience said...

hello...
long time no see...
pasalubong nako ha in the future...
bwehehehe

see you soon...